Mongolian Ovoo - Free Image For Commercial Use
Buddhist and shamanist sacred place – Mongolian Ovoo placed above the Dambadarjaa monastery in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2007.
Sponsored Images by Istock:
Image license: Public domain license
Please respect the personal rights and trademarks, if there are people and brands on the photo. Published: November 27, 2013
EXIF data: Aperture: ƒ/7.1, Focal length: 5.8mm, ISO: 50, Shutter speed: 1/250s,
Photos are free for download even for commercial use with CC0 - Public Domain license & Royalty free.
It is not necessary to indicate the author or source , but if you put on your site a link to libreshot, I will be grateful :-)
You are not allowed to mass download images with an application, or reuse a big part of the Images for redistribution on a similar website without my permission.
What is allowed:
- Download and use photos anywhere, even commercially
- Use photos without any questions
- Use photos without attribution (although I still like it. :))
What is prohibited:
- Mass download photos and use it in similar website
- Hotlink the images (you have to upload them to your own server).
My name is Martin Vorel and you can download my photos for free use. I am trying to publish photos from all possible areas. I hope you will like it.Thank you very much for using LibreShot.