All photos on this website, are licensed under a Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
License in short
You can copy, modify and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. It is not necessary to indicate the author- But I’ll be grateful if you will 🙂
What you can
- All images at libreshot.com are free for commercial use or for personal use. You can use it without any question and without attribution. Please respect the personal rights and trademarks, if there are people and brands on the photograph.
- You can download images from libreshot.com for free and use it digitally (webistes, mobile apps, videos…) or in print (flyers, t-shirts, billboards..).
- You can use images from libreshot.com for free as teaching materials.
What you can’t
- You are not allowed to mass download and use the photos from libreshot.com on similar site (stock photos).
- You are not allowed to hotlink images from libreshot.com (you have to upload it to your server).
Detailed license information
The following is a legal agreement between you (You) and the owners and operators of libreshot.com (Website), Libreshot (We). These Terms of Service (Terms) govern your use of the images (Images). By using the Website You agree to be bound by these Terms. This agreement may be revised or updated without notice.
Downloading and use of Images
Via download provided Images on LibreShot are bound to Creative Commons Deed CC0.
You are free to adapt and use the Images for commercial purposes without attributing the original author or source. Although not required, a link back to LibreShot would be nice.
- !!! You are not allowed to mass download Images with an application, or reuse a big part of the Images for redistribution on a similar Website.
- Images depicting identifiable persons may not be used for pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, or in a way that can give a bad name to people, or to imply endorsement of products and services by those persons, brands, organisations, etc.
- Since LibreShot does not require a written Model Release for each Image that has identifiable people on it, We cannot guarantee that You will be able to use the Image for any purpose You like.
- Furthermore, certain Images may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights. LibreShot does not represent or make any warranties that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned, nor does it grant them. It’s your and the responsibility to make sure that all the necessary rights, consents and licenses for the use of the Images are provided.
LibreShot cannot be held responsible for any copyright violations, and cannot guarantee the legality of the Images stored in its system.
LibreShot guarantee that all photos stored in its system are made by Martin Vorel – the owner of LibreShot.com.
You use the site and the photos at your own risk!
Text of those license arrangements is inspired and partly copied from Pixabay.com.
Martin Vorel, creator and photographer of LibreShot – Free stock photos